Need good story recommendations

Hey guys. So I really need some good story recommendations because I’ve run out of things to read. I’m mostly looking for comedy stories. I don’t read any limelight stories so my choices are pretty limited. I’ve already read all stories by Kayla Sloans and Episode Costa, as well as Until We Meet Again by Alexia and Dirty Sexy Teenagers by Lucky. Please tell me if you have any good recommendations. Thank you :wink:

Edit: please don’t take this as an opportunity for self promotion. I need real good stories to read. Don’t just tell me to read your story if you’re not 100% confident

6 Likes

well if you want you can try out my story called Necromancers which is in ink it contains comedy too.

POISONED LIPS by Bernice J
It’s a Thriller story with a bit of comedy

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6069666773729280

Have you read Psychology 101 by @Annieways?
It’s a comedy and it’s in INK.

3 Likes

I recommend Loco Amor by Ora and Bubble Gum by idk whojh dsnikns uh if i helped youre welcome if i didnt help just pretend i was never here

Thank you so much for the mention :blush:

I would recommend:

• Bad Cops by Merlin
  • Have You Seen Monday? by Ruby L. Lee
  • Flashback Friday by Daisy W.
4 Likes

just gonna drop mine here!
Hey, I’m Alex and I published my new story a year ago you could say! Would love to hear your thoughts. You can also dm me on instagram if you like it! @alex.woods27

Title: October’s Love
Author: Alex Woods
Genre: Adventure
Episodes: 7(more episodes coming soon)
Description: October is living a cozy-perfect life with her mother Allina. What happens when their life takes an unexpected turn?
Instagram: @alex.woods27
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6648621507936256 1

Here’s the cover for my story:

Happy reading! :slight_smile:

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Hey I wrote a romance/drama story called “Live Stage”! I would love for you to read it!! Here is the link!

I just published my story Not Who We Were is you wanna check it out :))

Another really good story I highly recommend is Careful by @yels !!

2 Likes

Hey, you can check my story out
Title:CAREFUL
Genre:Drama
Description: You thought Ansel Reynolds was a cure for your pain, but instead he’s there to cause more trouble, be careful hunny.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4851219812909056
Cover:

My story is ink and has some comedy in it, although it is not under that genre.
Title: Relentless

Description: Leah and Xavier were abandoned on The Island as babies. Together, they try to figure out why. Along the away, they discover even more than they ever could have anticipated.

The chapters do get longer. I wrote the beginning chapters a while ago, so the editing gets better later.

My insta is @gabi.episode

Hi, it’s cute short story but it got me laughing from the beginning to the end.

Speed Dating from @theeloquentwriter
And as others have recommended.
Psychology 101 from @Annieways

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :heart_eyes::blue_heart: Truly appreciate it!

1 Like

You’re welcome love you deserve it :wink:

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I have another one if you’re still looking for more recommendations: Foxy Fair Maiden by @wafers :wink:

1 Like

Do you mind checking out my new story?
Here’s the story info:
Story : LOVE IN DIFFERENT LAYERS
Author : Apriliazeva
Story kind : Limelight
Genre : Romance, Comedy
Episode : 7
Story Description : popular and spoiled- you don’t know how not to get your ways. When he enters your life you’re everything he hates, two different worlds collide, will hate lead to love?
Extras : FULL CC / Art scenes / Choices Matter
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5171300949360640

Stay @kiki.writes.things
Remember me @mila.episodes

A Flawless Plan by MEA is the best comedy story I’ve read on this app. Check it out you won’t regret it :heart_eyes: