Need guy bedroom backgrounds!

If anyone has any guy bedroom edits or knows where I can find them, please let me know!
Preferably original episode bedrooms that have been changed into more masculine color schemes.
Thank you!! :smiley:

You can find a lot of great backgrounds on pinterest! Here is a link to a board if you want to check it out :slight_smile:

@Mouse.Episode(and @jaylenv.epi) I really don’t want to offend you, but I think Pinterest would be a bad idea.
Pinterest is a place to share ideas, but is also a place often used where copyright is ignored and people share images that don’t belong to them. Therefore, I would highly recommend not using pinterest as the edited backgrounds you may see on them (e.g Shelly.G’s) would have no watermark or her permission would not be obtained.
Pinterest harms many background creators, and if you’re not finding an episode background, many semi realistic backgrounds, 3D rendered, anime, or some other type would be most likely copyrighted as if you go on google and find an image and click on it’s website, I will almost be absolutely certain that you’d end up in a professional blog, newspaper or website that has a terms of service at the bottom that states their images cannot be distributed or used in any format.
I would say if you’re not looking for episode related backgrounds, Pixabay is amazing. Pexels is great too, and their backgrounds/ objects are all high quality.
If you want an episode background, you’ll have to find a background editor/maker.
And if you wanted a background where you wouldn’t have to credit the person, that would be hard to find, as many background editors spend so much time making backgrounds the effort would not be put in as much as you hoped if it were for free.
However, I have a Free backgrounds thread which I do ask people what they want (episode styled) and I make them. I’m not so available recently but a new background will be up by the end of this week.

I hope I didn’t offend you in anyway or seemed to be rude, but I think it’s in everyone’s best interest to not accidentally break a rule as even if Episode approves a background, if people found out your backgrounds were not commercially free there would be big trouble, as well as for Episode, as Episode counts as an commercial platform.
Have a good day! :smiley:
\

4 Likes

Churr

1 Like

Thank you!!! :blush::blush:
I hope you make some cool guy bedrooms soon :crossed_fingers:t4::crossed_fingers:t4::crossed_fingers:t4:Hehe

1 Like