Need help asap :(

My overlay was rejected and I wanted to email Episode about it because I was annoyed as I’ve seen overlays similar to it

However I’ve heard stories where if you tried arguing with them apparently they delete your account or story? Is this true because I do not want to risk losing anything

Thanks!

4 Likes

lol, no they do not delete your account or your story for trying to contact them about an issue.

why don’t you first share a picture of your overlay here and maybe i can tell you what to fix so they’ll approve it? if not, you can still try contacting them, but i promise they won’t delete your story for asking them a question (:

3 Likes

Hey, they won’t delete your account! But you’re probably better off posting the overlay here and someone can tell you where the guideline violation is. It should also say in the email what rule it violates. Submitting a ticket and waiting for a response and going back and forth will likely be the longer route.

1 Like

Yeah dw they wouldn’t delete you account for asking :blob_hearts: Have you tried re uploading the overlay,? Maybe they made a mistake :woman_shrugging:t3: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

thanks for answering! and i found the issue, it was for nudity and i was confused because he was just shirtless but then i realised when i was editing the limbs i accidentally forgot to erase a bit and it stuck out between the legs and let’s just say it looked a little wrong and i see why they rejected it :sob:

2 Likes

thanks for answering! and i found the issue, it was for nudity and i was confused because he was just shirtless but then i realised when i was editing the limbs i accidentally forgot to erase a bit and it stuck out between the legs and let’s just say it looked a little wrong and i see why they rejected it :flushed:

2 Likes

its okay i figured out the issue, thanks for helping <3

omg haha! I’m glad you figured it out :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Glad you sorted it out and np :blush: :blob_hearts: Good luck with your story :blob_hearts: