Need help asapp!

How do i do a side by side phone call?? like the other persons place sliding into half the screen???

2 Likes

its call a split background if u are talking about the character on one side and the other on the next side. U need to use a editing software or site to make the backgrounds split. I can do it for you.

2 Likes

OMG yesss pleaseee!

2 Likes

ok.

1 Like

@KarinaChongxx what size do u want me to size it?

cc261ea6f74a8539369f5427f27c77547b74b31b_2_690x40811

1 Like

If you want it sliding into the screen you have to use overlays

1 Like

I have a character animation question… (for INK)

What’s the animation called where it looks like your character is handing something to another character but there is nothing in their hands? It’s similar to take_item_grateful…

I’ve been through the list like 3 times and still don’t see it?

1 Like

ill check.

1 Like

Thank you thank you!!!

1 Like

Are you talking about take_item_reach?
Or talk_give_ringbox?

1 Like

Could be the first one, but my Script keeps giving me an error when I use it :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Yeah same(I just tried using it)
It’s weird because I’ve seen that animation in many stories

2 Likes

Me too!! How is that fair :roll_eyes:

LOL

Thanks for the help though!

2 Likes

I know right?
And your welcome…but you could use the second one as well

2 Likes

I did, thanks :grinning:
Someone should tell the Episode people to add like dancing while vacuuming animation. I’ve got this dope butler and that action would fit in perfectly with this scene I have.

2 Likes

I can stop laughing on imagining how hilarious that animation would look…lol :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

how would i do that?

1 Like

thats perfect.

1 Like

Basically, you need to turn whatever other background you want the person making the call have, turn that into an overlay. You can do that by taking a screenshot of the background uploading it to Lunapic and saving it as a png. Then I would use @Dara.Amarie’s overlay help thread.

1 Like

I can’t find what i need :tired_face:

1 Like