Need Help?! Can't seem to figure out why characters won't appear?

I can’t seem to get the characters to appear? Can anyone help me? I would be very much thankful…
And I’m not sure if its the overlays or maybe the spot directing?

What is the error message you are getting?

1 Like

The first Error simply states my background isn’t approved yet and then there is a warning about the character positions…

The background in review shouldn’t be an issue. What does this say? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Let me see if I can copy this…Okay it says that their not valid directing commands?

Hm, I can’t see any errors… Is it possible that you have an unnecessary space at the end of any of the lines in the spot directing code?

1 Like

Wait…Oh I got it seems I didn’t need where they face and need to add what zone they are in

But, Thank you for helping me! :slight_smile:
Honestly didn’t expect anyone to answer so quickly ^.^

1 Like

I checked this in my script, and it’s weird because CHAR spot at layer X works in INK, but doesn’t work in Limelight :sweat_smile:

Try removing the “at layer” stuff and add them into a separate line, like: @CHAR moves to layer X

1 Like

Solved 1|690x414
I will try that but currently, my character is showing but… yeah that sounds much easier XD

1 Like

Oh OK, great!

1 Like

Thank you again!!! :blush:

1 Like

Moved to Directing Helps and Tips since this is about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.