Need help changing characters hair mid scene

I know this has been asked before, but reading the other topics didn’t help or I’m doing something wrong. I want to change my male limelight characters hair mid scene. I wrote the code…
@CHARACTER changes hair into HAIR NAME

and it changed it, but it changed it for the whole episode. Like when I went to test my story from the beginning his hair was what I changed it into. But, I don’t want that. I also saw someone say you can preview items. So, I changed the code to…

@CHARACTER previews hair into HAIR NAME

and I got an error. I need help!!! I just want to change his hair for one scene.

Can you post a screenshot of the script?

Keep the “changes hair into”
When you preview your story on your phone go to the navigator and click on “restart story progress”, it should work then.

I did that. But, it didn’t work. Idk maybe my app is wonky…

The app does that when you change the appearance of a character where they will stay like that even if you reset story progress, but don’t worry it doesn’t affect your story. It’s just an annoying bug with the app. If it really bothers you, you can change the hair to their original hairstyle at the beginning of the episode.

Oh, okay! That makes sense. I’ll have to add the original at the beginning, just to be sure. I didn’t even think about doing that. Thank you so much!!!