Need help coding swimming!

Ok so i made my characters swim in the greek swimming pool lanes, and i had to use spot directing, and they all swim from one side of the lane to the other but the problem is they only go one at a time. How do u make them go at the same time?

I already knew how to code them to swim and go in the lanes and from one side to another but im not sure how to make them all swim from on side to another at the same time.

lol srry if this is a dumb question, and ty:))

Use & before the codes you have for them swimming. Which ever character is coded to swim last should have the @ in front so the animations can all play out

&CHARACTER is swim
&CHARACTER is swim
@CHARACTER is swim

For example

im so confused, but this is what i have so far. Im not sure how to do what you said…maybe if you know a different or more simpler way to get them to swim?

@SUMMER spot 1.135 470 232 and SUMMER starts swim_rear and SUMMER faces right

@HAZEL spot 1.135 465 410 and HAZEL starts swim_rear and HAZEL faces right

@CAMRYN spot 1.280 538 633 and CAMRYN starts swim_rear and CAMRYN faces right

@HAZEL walks to spot 0.849 -190 488 in 4 and HAZEL starts swim_rear and HAZEL faces right

@CAMRYN walks to spot 1.280 108 629 in 4 and CAMRYN starts swim_rear and CAMRYN faces right

@SUMMER walks to spot 1.141 -224 240 in 4 and SUMMER starts swim_rear and SUMMER faces right

Nvm Hold on a sec

Change the first and second @ to & and change the fourth and fifth @ to &

Are the last three codes them swimming back?

no, so they start at the right end of the lane and then they swim to the left end of the lane but they go one by one and im trying to get them to go at the same time.

Oh ok, sorry i read your script wrong. It’s late lol

Ignore what I said above. Just change the fourth and fifth @ to & and they should go at the same time

lol tysm i got it to work. ik im like half asleep too. ty again :grin:

No problem, sorry bout that :sweat_smile:

I also need help because every time I save it says that the animation does not exist

It only exists for female characters.