NEED HELP COME HERE! I read stories create splashes, and covers and (art scenes coming soon!)

hello mortals
Ok for real my name is marwe and i’ve seen a lot of uses needing the help of covers and warnings (music, mature themes, etc what ever you want me to write) I am going to create 3 topic this one is going to be for covers small and large, you can find my other forums if you see through my profile
My three are
covers (which you are on)
splash (warnings)
And art scenes which will be coming soon!
AND I will create a bonus for new story writers if you want me t read your story i will be happy to if you want tell me on this page as well AND if you can’t find my other forums just put down the splashes you want.

I will not be telling you what kind of description i need because i guess you know what you should write cause it’s your design remember unless you want me to create one for you i will be happy to do so.
If you want characters put the characters you want, if you have a specific background put it down, color, text of you would like just put everything you want
usually i will get them done maximum in a week but i will tell you when and i will tell you if i will do your or not.
here is one i did today really fast because i don’t usually do these kind of things but i am a professional art creator BTW i can do all different kind not just like this I will upload my others that i will create don’t worry

Ok, let me know when you create your art scene thread

Tell me what you want I can probably get it done for you:)

Thanks for making this thread! I’d love it if you could check out my story!
Name: Girl of Deception
Author: IDONTKNOW
Genre: Adventure

Right away I will totally read this. i am actually currently reading it right now

Thank you!!

i read the first chapter and this is pretty good. I promise i will continue to read this but i a currently busy but in a couple of hours i will contine. thumbs up I will also recommend this to my followers in my other account.

Thank you so much!

Title: Choose?!!!
Author: @ya
Genra: adventure/Sci-Fi
Link:

Description:
You aren’t a superhero, nor have magical powers! Just a wrong wish of your’s , causes Fate of whole human race to be in your’s hands!!! Will you Succeed or face defeat?? (2 ends)
Hope you can give it a try🤗thanks

What would you like cover splash warnings. etc.

A read will be fine and some opinion😉
And I will come back for slapshes when I start new one

GOT it

Thanks so much for making this thread, it’s so helpful xxx
Story title: H & V:Taming Him (CC)
Author’s Name: UnknownSnowFlake
Genre: Romance and Action
Story style: INK
Description of the story: You just find out that you’ve been betrothed to a sexy yet callous billionaire. But there’s just one problem. You’re a vigilante, and he’s trying to kill you.
Number of episodes: 6 [ONGOING]
Instagrams: @episode_snowflake
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6155554812329984
Cover:

Hey Marwe im working on a story rn and I was wondering if you knew to do story intros and outros it fine if you don’t have time or don’t know how to do them!!!

Hello @marwe! This is Sydney the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forums!

This topic has been moved from Feature + Art Suggestions Art + Animations to Creator’s Corner Art Resources since you offering art. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

Hi can you tell me what you mean by intros and outros exactly.

like a shooting secne to start my episode off!!!

i am so sorry but i don’t understand what you mean like do you want some art i am sorry i don’t get it. Can you send me what you mean detailed.

What I mean is I want my girl character holding a M9 gun and my boy character standing next to her holding a shot gun and I want both of the to have a dangerous look on the face sorry I made you confused