Need help correctly presenting cultures!

Hi there!
I’m working on a story and I want to have many cultures represented correctly. I plan on having Hispanic, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Russian, etc (this story does take place in California)
If you don’t mind helping me understand these cultures so I can correctly portray them correctly I would appreciate that so much.
I would love to know things I should include, things I should not bring up, stereotypes to avoid, all of that.

2 Likes

Well, if Russians are included, then I can definitely help you with that. I’m part Russian, and half my family is Russian.

I don’t accurately know everything else that you listed though, so I’m sorry about that. :sweat:

1 Like

I’m looking for any culture so Russian would be amazing to add!

Alright, if you ever need to reach out to me about that, DM me on my Instagram: brillzgirl. I’m more likely to respond on there than on here.

Although, if you don’t have Instagram, you can PM me here as well. I’ll reply here as well.

1 Like

I’m so proud😥

1 Like

Haha hey
I just wanna correctly represent cultures bc it’s the right thing to do

2 Likes

If you need help with hispanic culture or mexican I will be happy to help! I’m mexican so I can be really helpful.

1 Like

Oh that would be amazing!

1 Like

Oh I’m an arab, I would love to help you if you still need help :relaxed:

1 Like

I would love some help!
Would you like me to switch to PM?

Hey there! I could help you with the italian culture, let me know what would you like to know :wink:

1 Like