Need help - does anyone know what to do about this?

Anyone know what to do about this? My writer portal won’t let me script and just stays like this - It’s fixed now, I got a reply from the help ticket and it’s working fine now. Thanks for the help

1 Like

come out of it then refresh then go back in.

I’ve done that many times, it just keeps going back like that

1 Like

add something in the script. then save it then refresh then go back out then go back in. XD

It won’t let me add anything to the script :woman_shrugging: I seriously don’t know what to do about it, I just want to write :see_no_evil:

1 Like

if it doesnt work then submit a ticket to the team, I got this before and all I did was refreshed then gone back in to add something then save it.

oof broken :rofl: submit a help ticket

1 Like

or exit out of that tab then go back to the writers portal on a new tab then go back to yr script.

I will probably have to do that :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

I’ll try that, hopefully it works :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

It didn’t work I’ll just have to submit a ticket, thanks though

1 Like

what browser are u using ?

Link for the help ticket if you need it. :wink:

Thanks

1 Like

Do you know how long it usually takes to get a reply after using the help ticket?

1 Like

Could be anywhere from a few hours to a few days. It depends on how many tickets are currently in the queue, and how quickly the support team can go through them. :slight_smile:

Okay thanks

1 Like

Submit a help ticket, it doesn’t look like it’s your fault

1 Like

I have but they probably won’t reply for days, I’m trying to find another solution so I can actually write a story

1 Like

Mine does this from time to time. It shapes up after I clear out the cache.

1 Like