Need help/Doing a poll for what looks better

So I made a darker version of my character Alexandra from my unpub story, and before she was rosewood. But my friend said she liked her look with darker skin. As for the guy, she also said he looked good with the stubble. I didnt know which to pick and need help.

1 Like

dark skin, no stubble

7 Likes

:two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

I second that!

1 Like

See the thing is, most people always use Oval faces for female and diamond faces for males. I went with, for the stubble, a much more brute, manly look since Hunter is about 27, 28, and Alex is 25. I dont know if most ppl find irl men, evem episode men, with stubble attractive or not. And also, we’re not talking a major forest on the dudes face, we’re talking more along the lines of a thin/light stubble where its not so thick.

2 Likes

Both with or without stubble looks good on him!

2 Likes

If you’re going for a more matured look, stubble is the one! :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you for helping me choose! :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:
So far 3 people I’ve spoken to has said this one. And 2 have said the diamond face instead. But my characters (stil choosing their names) have known each other from the past. But as they got older, that memeory of the two has been suppressed. So I was going to use the Diamond face shape for when he was younger (A teenager) And for the girl she was going to have the Round option for her face for when she was a teen. That way I can incorporate both looks into the story.

2 Likes