Need help! emergancy! customization template

I am doing a story where there is cutomization characters. I want the character to look like the family, so I put the codes below so that they can have some of the features of the character but not the exact same features. I did that and there is this error that keeps popping up. I don’t know if I’m doing it wrong or what. I got my templates from here

Duplicate/Twin Template

Female Customization

And I know that I got the limelight template and made sure the character name was spelled correctly. I also read about the errors on the document. I have a picture below to show what is going. If I delete the eyebrow code, it will just keep doing the other ones like ( No eyesColor called Color exists).

Replace Color with a feature that actually exists (Color is just there to signify that you can have any feature you want that’s available to use)

So go to your portal, choose characters, browse features and find something you like. For example, if you check out hairstyle colors and choose Purple (make sure it exists) then replace Color with Purple

All the hair style colors and all the features have names. See what they are and use them.

Here’s an example, visually:

This can be applied to all features BTW (they’ll have diff names though) ^^

Check out more here: HOW TO: Customize Characters

Remember to replace Color with something that exists.

If I wanted to have the mom have some features like the main character wouldn’t I need to use the @DUPLICATE MOM becomes VANESSSA (MAIN CHARACTER)

Cause when I do this happens…

It should just be

@MOM becomes VANESSA

Omg thank you so much!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.