Need help finding a sad quote

Hey guys I need some help here.

So I’m on my younger sister school’s laptop rn and I can’t seem to find this quote on Pixabay and Unsplash

Does anyone know where I can find it other then google and Pinterest?

If anyone does, it would help a lot. Thank you x

1 Like

You can maybe make it yourself…?
If it’s a famous enough quote I think you can use it, as long as you put who wrote/said it. You can use a drawing app, make the background black, use a typing feature to type words, and then done! Just save it and upload.

I think I found one (on Google so that you can make one yourself) the image is kind of triggering so I’m going to blur. Be prepared…

Summary
2 Likes

there r some apps, u can search ‘quotes’ on playstore

1 Like

Yh I could, thanks and idk, I think I got it from the internet/google bk in 2016-17 and ok, thanks for the suggestion :blush:

1 Like

Ok thanks

1 Like

No problem!
And btw, happy forums anniversary!

HAPPY FORUMS ANNIVERSARY! TO YOU TOO!!! Do you know if the picture needs to be JPEG or PNG?

1 Like

Um actually I was talking to you :sweat_smile: you have a cake symbol by your name

I don’t know

Ik that now, thanks and ok, I’ll ask someone else or find out on the episode website

1 Like

If you create you’re own edit picture for a cover, does the picture needs to be JPEG or PNG?

1 Like

Any format works :heart:

Any? Awesome, thanks!!!

1 Like

Yeah i think so, and no problem!! :hearts:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.