Need help finding a story please

I need help finding a story, it about this girl that lives in this society that women don’t have freedom I remember that she had a thing for a cop that is friends with her father, she goes to this meeting with the whole town bc they are going to announce this new law and a rebel group crashes it and starts a fire and she helps one of the members out. Please if u know this story or have any recommendations that are similar please tell me.

Was it a ink story, I feel like I know it? :thinking:

Yes!

It sounds a bit like Adrenaline but the love interest isn’t a cop, it’s a gang member. The MC joins the gang when they rob a bank and MC helps them out. It is similar to your description so maybe this story is what you’re trying to look for but idk haha :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hello, I really need your help finding this book I was really into it and then ended up having to delete episode and the book not being there anymore. The book was about a girl whose dad arranged her a marriage with this wealthy family. When her dad dies (I think) or it was that her family was in need of money. She was sent to the house to get married. When she gets there she thinks she is going to get married to a man but he end up being a women. All I remember is that the women she was meant to marry have black hair that was in a ponytail and green eyes, pale skin and had a sister. I really hope any of you guys can help me find this book because I really invested in it.

that story is definitely “Adrenaline” by Evil Ebonni. here’s the link! I found it in limelight :blush:

I need help to find a story please. It’s a vampire story and the main character name is della, she’s a princess and was ill so her dad went to the vampire King to cure her but the vampire king made a deal if he cures the Princess, then she gonna have to marry the vampire Prince but the vampire king didn’t let della’s father know that he’s going to make della a vampire and that’s what happened, della became a vampire and also wolves killed her dad
I can remember this much, please help me😣

Hi guys. I’m looking for a story. I hope I can remember the details. I think it was about two brothers. One of the brothers love to sleep around with different women and the other got a woman pregnant and he meet the baby years later and ended up having more children with her. The brother that settled down had a black woman as his assistant/secretary and his younger brother fell in love with her but she made him work really hard to earned her trust because of his pass and they married each other. I didn’t finish the story yet but now I can’t remember the name of the story :frowning:. Please help. Thank you in advance.

Hi guys. I’m looking for a story. I hope I can remember the details. I think it was about two brothers. One of the brothers love to sleep around with different women and the other got a woman pregnant and he meet the baby years later and ended up having more children with her. The brother that settled down had a black woman as his assistant/secretary and his younger brother fell in love with her but she made him work really hard to earned her trust because of his pass and they married each other. I didn’t finish the story yet but now I can’t remember the name of the story :frowning:. Please help. Thank you in advance. Oh I think their last name was some kind of Greek or Italian last name.

I read this story a long time ago when I first started using episode about a girl who falls in love with her boss. They end up having some sort of relationship until this guy from the office finds out. This guy was mad because he happened to have a crush on the girl and he thought she was sleeping with him to get ahead, She ends up quitting and moving away without telling her boss anything, I believe she becomes a bartender and he ends up finding her at a hotel. Some of the details may be wrong, but I cannot for the life of me remember the name of it…