Need help finding a story title 2021

Hi Guys! so I started a vampire story last year and I forgot the name. All i can remember is that the reader got to chose the mc name and the LL gender. I remember that the ll went to the mc house to watch a movie and the reader got to pick what movie they were going to watch. Does anyone know this story by any chance?

Tags

@lostintranslation @Bertha @Bella.Episode21 @daisycameronnn @miramiraonthewall @Calyps0 @annalilac @skyylers @Bella_Writes @bakedpotato @CarllieS @dishsoap @FlowerGriefer @Farah_DeSantis @Gowri.Writes @iDiOt_SaNdWhIcH @LiviaWrites @MiyakoMiyu @zephyr_angel @YourMom @Youngbl00d @madistories @madi3 @ShayKingston @maddie.nicole @fotini.episode @sonder.author @Sabba @Lady_Cannella

2 Likes

do you remember anything else

2 Likes

No

1 Like

not even how they looked like?

1 Like

no because they had cc

1 Like

Ink or LL?

Hey guys! So I also needed help finding a story. I read this probably a couple of years ago but basically the main character goes to a party with her friend where she meets this guy. The cops bust the party and she goes with the guy as he drives off away from the cops. Turns out he is part of this car stealing gang thing and does street racing I’m pretty sure. That group is pretty well known in that industry I guess and her dad is a cop who is looking for said gang. There is a mechanic garage that is where the gang hangs out. The leader of the group is not really old old but pretty old and his son, who drives a motorcycle joins maybe a couple of episodes in. I hope someone knows what it’s called!!!

1 Like

Hey! Can you make a thread on your page instead of mine? no hate :pleading_face:

I’m new here and don’t know how to create my one thread so i’m also asking here. I need help finding a story. It’s about a girl detective that goes to Ireland to meet her dad and finds out that she has a sister that went missing. Anyone know the story? Thank you:)

1 Like

does anyone know the title?

@lost.puppy @Lady_Cannella @Jojom @daisycameronnn do you guys know???

Nope sorry I never read something similar :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nope no idea :see_no_evil:

1 Like

so I started a vampire story last year and I forgot the name. All i can remember is that the reader got to chose the mc name and the LL gender. I remember that the ll went to the mc house to watch a movie and the reader got to pick what movie they were going to watch. Does anyone know by any chance? :relaxed:
I think I remember that where the mc lived was kinda in an apartment and the LL would always aprear on the balcony

Do you know if it was LL or Ink? And possibly if it was an original episode story or a community story?? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe community, and it was LL

Uhm so I know a couple vampire story names but i haven’t finished any bc they aren’t my vibe lol.

1. Bite My Tongue
  2. Vampire’s Love
  3. My Charming Vampire
  4. My Vampire Romance
  5. Eat Me Up
  6. Bloodlust
  7. Bound to Bite
  8. Blood Bath
  9. His Fangs

I know not all fit the criteria but maybe you’ll find something else you like ◡̈

1 Like

What’s the title of the story i’m looking for?

1 Like

I’m really not sure. I just have you stories that somewhat fit your description.

2 Likes

can you try looking for me