Need help finding a story title 2021

I already did. Your description was vague, 90% of the stories on the app fit that description. There’s not much else I can do other than give you a list.

2 Likes

Wdym vague?

Your description fits a vast majority of stories.

1 Like

But that’s all i can remember tho…

Okay… So what do you want me to do? I gave you a list of stories that could be what you’re looking for. I recommend you check them out and see if I found it. I do not have the time to check for you.

2 Likes

I updated the description of the story

Okay

1 Like

So sorry but I don’t know :frowning:

I read a lot of vampire stories and I just finished one a second ago so if I find it I’ll tell ya <3

1 Like

Ok

1 Like

Girl, I think you just described almost every vampire story on the app, lol. No way we can find a specific story from that description. On the bright side, you can probably start any vampire story and find that plot.

1 Like

Not every vampire story i read, had that plot :relaxed:

…but lots do. Idk how anyone should b able to find that story. u probably have the best chance of finding it in ur favourites or smth. But unless u can remember more abt it, idk how anyone can find it :white_heart:

1 Like

I looked

…ok. If ^ that’s all u remember I don’t think ur gonna b able to find it… sry ):

why???

…unfortunately, u just haven’t provided much info at all so the chances of ppl being able to find it r slim

1 Like

I have a memory loss

1 Like

so you got to live without the story

wdym

1 Like

where are you from