Need help from artist

So I have just spent time copying a Tumblr photo for sketching practice, (don’t worry I don’t plan on plagiarizing or anything… it helps me with art)

Here it is:

So I want to know how to apply a look like this to an episode character better. I mean I have Photoshop, but I’m still learning because as many of you know, it isn’t easy!

Can anyone lend an amateur a hand? Thanks in advance!

You can use ibis paint x. If you want to use this look for your character you have to screenshot it and erase the rest.
Here’s an example of my art:

Ok thank you!

Hiii! I would love to help. Here’s an example of my art:

That looks so g0oD

Aww, really? Thank you! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

What do program do you use thats like
sadfjbsakjfkjgbwasefgwgkgfhdsgjfhgsadjhgfsadjkgfhagsdkgfhsdjfkhsdfgjsgfhgsdkjgfghsgfjgjhdfkjfgjsdafsjkgfj
AH-MAY-ZING

Ahhh Ibis Paint :joy::joy::heart_eyes::tada:

Thank you! You’re amazing yourself. Let me know if you ever want an edit, or an edit trade! :heart_eyes::purple_heart::ribbon: I can even teach you how to edit.

Wow! I use the same app!

Teach me your ways sensei!

Aww you’re so cute! :heart_eyes::kissing_heart: PM me and we Can talk, or go to my Insta! I’m starting a teaching thread soon :purple_heart::purple_heart:

Twinsies! :two_women_holding_hands:

:kissing_smiling_eyes:

<3 <3 <3 <3

I love how my cry for help just turned into a pool of hungry young artist needing help asking someone for help… um … please p.m her if you want her help. Meanwhile I need help…

Can you help me make it too

Of course!

I’m starting a thread class too today, feel free to join!

Otherwise, PM me :slight_smile::wave:

@jeremy please delete this too