NEED HELP! How to fix Directing Command Error?

Hey everyone, I’m a first-time writer and I’m currently working on my story. Idk what’s happening here in my script but the error takes place after using a CC template? It says I can’t use @ directing command and it would be amazing if someone knew how to fix this error! I have a screenshot below to show the error! :slight_smile:
Thanks!

1 Like

It should only be
@zoom reset by itself
if you want the zoom to happen at the same time you should do
&CAMI starts deepbreath
@zoom reset

Do you mean like this? Idk why I’m still getting an error lol

1 Like

Hmmm well I tried it out in my script and it worked, so I think something in your choice must be wrong, maybe try putting a } under line 2429

i figured the zoom part out i think it had something to do with line 2428 because i accidentally messed up the cc template so i fixed it but now it says to “duplicate fem_custom_1” what does that mean?

May I see your script?

Here!

1 Like

I’m sorry I can’t seem to find our what’s wrong, maybe she can hep @Dara.Amarie :heart:

1 Like

okie ty for trying to help i really appreciate it! :heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

Instead of doing “AND CAMI starts deepbreath” do it like this:

@zoom reset
&CAMI starts deepbreath

Hope this helped :blob_hearts:

Are u using 2 same templates?

1 Like

dupilcate label, means well its dupilicated, as in you have the label twize.

The issue in the first two errors - ‘Unexpected sequence’ and ‘Unexpected NOWAITSEQUENCE’ is the open bracket “{” that you might have accidentally removed in line 2427. It has nothing to do with the zoom.

}< GREEN> “No, I want to change something.” {

@zoom reset AND CAMI starts deepbreath

You can actually combine the two lines into one. Both ways work.

For the duplicate label warning, you can’t have the same label name in a single chapter. As @Ash_Jas and @line123462 mentioned, you probably used the same template more than once without changing the name of the labels.

1 Like

I know i am late but i need help with my code:

If you want your character to do an action without talking, the command is:

@CHAR is animation

Check out this guide to learn more:

2 Likes

thanks!!!

But it doesn’t seem to work on all animation:

instead of is put starts.

That warning message is an ongoing glitch/issue. A lot of people are getting that error. It’s not anything you’re doing wrong.

I put start but it still doesn’t work, so i can’t do anything about it?