Need help! I can't preview my story in the app

Okay so, here’s the issue.

I just made a new story. I’ve already starting writing out the script and whatnot, but I can’t preview what I got in the app! I’ve tried exiting out the of the app and going back in, but it still won’t show.

It’s weird because just last week, I made a new story (I’m working on a lot of story, don’t judge) and I was able to to preview it just fine.

Does anybody know what’s going on? Please help! :sweat:

Where did you write the story? On mobile or on the writers portal. Since I had the same issue I can say that you need to start off on mobile and then head on to the writers portal

Oh, I created mine on the writer’s portal. I never use mobile cuz it’s glitchy as hell for me.

Do you have 3 episodes with 400 lines for each of them done? Sometimes u need that in order to view your story. You can always skip lines and write:

NARR
Bla bla bla…

so u meet this requirement and then see if your story is on the app.

1 Like

Ooohhh, yeah no I didn’t know there was a requirement for that! Thank you for telling.

No problem, please keep me informed and let me know how it goes and I see you’re on Wattpad, that’s cool :sunglasses:

Yeah, I have a story up on my Wattpad that I’m working on alongside the hoard of episode stories I’m working on. If you’re interested, you should definitely check it out. It’s called “The Dimension Walker” :wink:

Okay so, I tried making three episode with over 400 lines, but it’s not working.

Ok after you have 3 episodes with 400 lines each and save, exit the app and open it up again. If this doesn’t work, it’s probably just a glitch.

Feel free to submit a ticket here: https://episodesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=114093965234 and explain to them of the error you’re getting.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

UPDATE!

So, I figured out why I couldn’t view my story in the app.

I had just gotten home from school and was waiting for a reply from the staff about the ticket I sent about the whole issue, right? As I was working on my homework, I had this random thought.

In my story, I had put in a background that had not yet been approved yet. I wondered if maybe I removed this background and replace it with a usable background, maybe it could preview my story.

AND IT WORKED! :astonished:

I can now view my story no problem.