Need help ? I'm here to help you

fui banido mais nao sei por que como tiro meu banimento vi im video que usaram app de clona e funcionou mais nao quero usa isso

how do you make a background character a plus size character without giving the reader the option? Example: You want the teacher to be a bit thick.

@CHARACTER walks to spot 0.840 135 161 in zone 1 in .3 AND FINICK faces right AND FINICK does it while walk_rear
@CHARACTER walks to spot 0.746 88 184 in zone 1 in .3 AND DARLA faces right AND DARLA does it while startled_surprised
&CHARACTER starts rear AND DARLA is idle_awkward

So that is my script that I’m having problems with the walking the character facing rear turns to face forward after the first line when it’s supposed to stay rear the whole time PLEASE HELP

Can you help me with spot direction ?? Please

Hey can you help me with @Dara.Amarie arrow outfit changes, It keeps on saying error … in this part : @MYCHARACTERSNAME OUTFIT 1 CHANGE OUTFIT NAME TO YOUR 1ST OUTFIT OUTFIT 1 …
that’s what I put in… what should I put in if that’s not right… my outfit 1 is replacing the ####
Thanks!

the code for changing outfit is

@CHAR changes into OUTFITNAME

you must create and save the outfit first and what ever you name it you put the name of the outfit instead of the OUTFITNAME.

So if you will name your outfit lets say MC_pijamas and the character you want to change is LUCY the code will be

@LUCY changes into MC_pijamas

1 Like

I am not great at coding, I’m just learning and it’s a bit difficult for me. How do I transition from one scene the next smoothly?

Does anyone know any good transitions or where there is a list of them?

1 Like

Yes, Your help is very much needed and appreciated! Can you help me on creating moving shadows on the screen from right to left, I also need help with creating sound, and with making one character look as if they’ve been thrown far on screen and hit the wall.

• Jasmin

I would love you help me with something, please. I don’t see the error

hi, i’m new here and i need some help, limelight has new updates but the new features haven’t been added to the script templates method of customizing, what i have to do for include them?

hey guys im new here. just started my first story. its going pretty good. but iI can’t manage to make choices work.
can anybody please tell me what i do wrong?

@KELSEY walks to upscreen left in zone 3
@KELSEY changes into KELSEY_OPTION1EP2
@KELSEY walks to 1 200 150 in zone 2
@pause pause for a beat
@pause for a beat
@KELSEY changes into KELSEY_OPTION2EP2
@pause for a beat
@pause for a beat
@KELSEY changes into KELSEY_OPTION3EP2
@pause for a beat
@pause for a beat
choice “option1” {
KELSEY changes into KELSEY_OPTION1EP2
@pause for a beat
KELSEY (selfie_pose)
(I look cute)
} “option2” {
KELSEY changes into KELSEY_OPTION2EP2
@pause for a beat
KELSEY (selfie_pose)
(I look cute)
}“option3” {
KELSEY changes into KELSEY_OPTION3EP2
@pause for a beat
KELSEY (selfie_pose)
(I look cute)
}

@KELSEY exits screen right.

hey I’m new too so Idk if I’m the best option to help you but with outfit changes i use this template it make them super easy!

Limelite i’m coding a classroom scene, but idk how to make it look like the characters are sat at a desk, help me pleaseeeeeee

simply use spot directing to spot the offscreen first and then walk them to the new spot with command:
@CHAr walks to spot # # # in zone # in T

1 Like

if you want them behind the desk you will need and overlay of the desk first. do you have it?

1 Like

yes, i just found the desk overlay i want

then you need to use layers both for overlay and for the character - so you can set what is front and what behind:

1 Like

thank you, thank you

1 Like