Need help I'm new

I need some help at the following questions:
-how do I enter pictures?
-how can I make my own backgrounds and cover?
-what is limelight?

1 Like
  1. You can use the customisation templates in @Dara.Amarie’s Linktree. :slight_smile:

2. If you mean uploading backgrounds, check this thread out made by @Apes:
    🖼 HOW TO: Upload Cover / Background / Overlay

3. To turn it on music music_name and to then it off music_off

4. I’m not sure how to make them but you can request from some of the talented artists on these forums.

Hope this helps you!
~ Winter :snowflake:

2 Likes

Thank youu💗

No problem. Happy to help! PM me if you have any more questions. :heart:

~ Winter :snowflake:

Thanks

Actually I don’t know how to put my character to sleep on the bed… here is a pic of the spot my character is

You have to spot direct them…
Use this by @Apes

1 Like

Thanks guys

In how can I make a character talk to the phone if the character is not in the scene?

Just use the THIS-
NARRATOR (CHARACTERNAME)
"Sup??

Then you can spot direct the bubble to where you want to place it…

Ooh ok thnx

U r welcome.

1. if you’re doing it on the computer, episodeinactive, under script template it has Avatar - Female & Avatar - Male

2. Under sounds there’s music :blush: and enter it into the script saying
    example - music airplane_lp
    When your done using the music say
    music off

3. limelight is just a type of character, hard to explain but here’s a picture

I hope this helps even though many other people helped you first BUTT I have a great suggestion for you that helped me!!
Go to youtube and find Joseph Evans and he has many MANY tutorials for beginning writers.

Here’s the link to Joesph Evans youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSqsbyQ1FLql9V0BlLhzZXQ

Ty💞

1 Like

Np! :grin: If you do need some covers done @epy.blair is the person you need on her topic. I do edits myself, I’ve never done cover’s for someone before but I could try definitely!

Hey can anyone tell me how can I add a book for my characters to read pls? I’m stuck

Which style are you using?

Check it out here :wink: