Need help in coding or Directing or making a episode story ask here

You need them to leave afterward instead of before the choice

yeh after they finish choosing the character leaves but in the preview the character leaves early which is not right because then the reader can’t even see the outfits

What do I do

Also does any of you do editing like making your own expressions image like this

Oh, sorry I didn’t respond! I didn’t see your post… I don’t know what to do

I don’t have time to do it, but I’ll tell you how:

Earlier in this thread, someone mentioned krita. It does not have a watermark. It’s completely free for use and I use it almost daily. You’re going to want to code different poses into your script. Screen shot them from the mobile previewer in your app. Upload them to your computer and open them in krita. There’s a magic wand tool on the lefthand side that will allow you to cut the background out. From there, you’ll need to cut each individual piece of your character’s expression out and layer them overtop the face. You may need to use the same color to cover up the layers below in order to get the smoothest possible option. You can also do the same thing in ibis, which is free and on your phone, but I’m not entirely sure how it works.

You can also 100% ask someone to make a custom pose for you from so many of the various art shops posted on the forums.

ok I’ll try thx angel

1 Like

you don’t know how to stop a character from exiting during a dressing game?

I do. I’m just confused about what’s wrong with your script. Can you show me it? :thinking: I never had this problem before.

Can someone teach me how to put make up on my character? I mean this in a way of she sort of got beat up a little and someone found he :sweat_smile:

You can add scars or bruises. They’re in the clothing section. You can add blood, too, but avoid adding too much.

1 Like

Thank you!!

1 Like

there isn’t any problem when I use the dressing game it’s perfectly fine in the preview but when you click “choose” it says “this one” or ‘go back’ and when you choose “this one” the character exits like its supposed to but when you choose “go back” the character is supposed to stay there and continues but my character exits which is a problem

Are you using an overlay to go back? Or just a basic choice?

basic choice but the “choose” is an overlay

Okay. I see it now. After back you need to use “goto” to go back to customization. If you don’t, the script just continues and that’s why she’s exiting left.

where should i after # ARROWS DRESSING GAME - 3 OUTFITS }
or before

I would put it after, but you can try before if you want. I don’t think it matters that much.

it worked! thank you so much bb :kissing_heart:

1 Like