Need help in coding!😣

Hi! I’m looking for a partner to help me in coding (animation, overlays, background, costumization, etc.) because I’m struggling to it and also my laptop it’s not working due to old version. I’m new in writing stories.:smile: it’s Limelight Version.
:slightly_frowning_face: I’m done in script of my story in episode 1 still working on episode 2. The genre of my story is comedy - romance. I don’t know if my English is right while writing it​:hushed:(its not my first language.:sweat_smile:) Your help will means a lot to me :hugs:If you are interested to help me pm on Instagram: @mera.episode

4 Likes

look in the section “find writing partner”

1 Like

Hello @meraso, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

I’ve moved this thread to Find a Writing Partner since you’re looking for a coder. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Hey I’m happy to help as much as possible! I’ll add you on Insta and talk to you further on there x :blush:

I’d love to help you :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.