NEED HELP (limelight)

Hi everyone, this is my first time using the episode forum although (sorry if this isn’t the right place to ask) I’ve had an episode account for years and I’ve been meaning to write a story for a long time already. I instantly fell in love with the limelight art.

Even before when I had a PC the characters I created never showed up in any of the previews. I currently use my iPad Pro 12.9 and the same thing has happened to me. I’m unable to see my characters and when I checked on my episode account they still don’t show.

I’m still learning how this all works like letting people customize and all but it makes it difficult if I can’t preview the characters. Is there a way to prevent it or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I’m sorry again if this is not the right place to ask in the forum.

I’ve tried to use both but none show. Even after its “done”.

The only error it mentioned was regarding a background I chose specifically the ones episode provided. Since I’m still learning so honestly I was confused but didn’t think much of it as when I previewed it on the phone app it did show. Compared to on the website where nothing was able to be shown at all.

Okay I’ll be sure to try that whenever possible, thank you very much.

1 Like

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: