Need help making a cover!

hii! so i’m currently making a cover for my new story, the bachelorette, and it has 8 possible LIs. i was originally just going to have the MC in the center and have the LIs surrounding her, but its really crowded that way. i just need some help with any ideas for what to have in the cover because i’m struggling aha. thank you!!

1 Like

Maybe not all of them surrounding her… Like more potential ones?
And if u want 8 of them… The u can put the sweet cute ones up front hugging…or holding her waist and bla bla… And the hot cold type of guys… A bit far away in an attitude or furious pose?

1 Like

ooh that’s a good idea! if i did the first one i can’t choose which ones to keep as the “main” love interests aha because i feel like all of them are :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Maybe like… 1 cute guy…1 very hot and wow guy… One of the only and off type…i mean the hot cold one

1 Like

ooh okay that’s a good idea thanks!!

1 Like

Np :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::cupid:

You could possibly do a cute little collage thingy depending on what all the genres are. Maybe just have the upper part of their bodies in boxes with the mc in the middle and all the lis looking at her or doing something similar!

3 Likes

ooh that’s a good idea too! thanks!

2 Likes

I agree with the suggestions from @Zensthetic and @turtlelover1025 . As someone who has tried to put eight characters on a cover before, it can be kinda messy, and hard to see esp in small covers, so I guess keep that in mind? Good luck!

2 Likes

maybe you can have a few LIs on the main cover and then make a different thing for your small cover showing all the LIs because its wider and has more room kinda idk if this helps

2 Likes

Depending on the story format you can somehow include maybe not all the 8 characters but something related to them/that represents them?
Or something like videotapes with thier names, cassettes. I can probably find a reference which explains better what I came up with :joy: It’s not gonna be very easy to execute but will let all the characters to be included in the end :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

okay thanks!

that’s a good idea! i was thinking that. i’ve seen a few bachelor/bachelorette type stories like that where there’s a main cover with a few characters and a large cover with everyone. thanks for the idea!!

1 Like

ooh that’s a really unique idea! thank youu!

1 Like