Need help naming an animation!

Does anyone happen to know the name of the animation where the male character rolls his eyes with both hands on his hips? He would also seem annoyed

sigh_disappointed or something like that

Sorry, I forgot to mention that it’s for INK :sweat_smile:
That animation doesn’t exist for me

the animation is called disappointed !

Yes! That’s the one, thank you! :blush:

Closed: Marked as solved by op @Nicoromi96 :v: