Need help on a title for my story

Need help on title for my need good one .:desert_island:

can you give a discription for you’re story so people know what the story is about and they can help you choose a good title ? :smiley:

1 Like

Christian cheat on Charlotte with another woman her name is rose

He love her so much that the thought of losing her was terrible if he didn’t tell her now he could loose he forever time passed they had gone on few dates and more romantic nights They are both madly in love present time They are on dates it hard to trust some one like him thought the reality seems fake and Charlotte doesn’t understand how he could love her. They have a few fights Christian decided to sleep with sleep with another woman and then Charlotte make up with him without knowing what he has what he has done. Latter the girl he did this with call and Charlotte answers she then hates Christian and after a few years she decided she can’t him anymore. So she movie later time passed and she meets some one else could end up forgiving him and They get marry.

Why don’t you name it, The Life Of Despair? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Was that your solution? :relieved:

1 Like

That good one

1 Like

Np, no need to credit me btw lol. :v:t4:

1 Like

Are you sure

1 Like

There really is no need for that tbh. :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Ok thank let me know

1 Like

Thank let me know

1 Like

Np. :heartpulse:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas and titles. Solved and closed. :smiley: Thanks @Karii.xo! :wink:

1 Like