Need help on making it seem like he is grabbing her

Can anyone help me make this right?.

INK or LL this way I know wich anymation to choose

Its INK

use a zoom and make the MC do take_item_reach

Will it need to be more zoom in?? or is this fine?

yeah thats fine! it looks great!!

for some odd reason it’s walking scott the other direction.

how do you mean?

I fiqured it out, but I still need help on a few things.

1 Like

like what?

Okay on this particular part Angela punches him and he falls on the ground when his wolf turns him and he becomes angry but he still whines under his breath…
How will be I able to remove the Character and make the wolf appear almost at the exact time?

@CHARACTER stands screen right in zone (Zone number/ different zone then he originaly was!)
&overlay OVERLAYNAME create
&overlay OVERLAYNAME shifts to ##
&overlay OVERLAYNAME scales to ##
&overlay OVERLAYNAME opacity 1

When someone is walking to a specific spot can I use @CHARACTER walks to spot x y in zone # while idle_run??

@CHARACTER walks to spot x y in zone # AND CHARACTER does it while idle_run

thankx… Do you know how to make covers?? There is a specific cover I want and I don’t know how to do it.

you can ask creator o the forum there are people who opan art shops they can help you! I’m more of an coder :joy:

I can help you out, depending on what you want it to look like.

1 Like

and I also found a threath it’s you’re choice who you want xxx

Okay, the cover I got seems to plain to me…

I want the Galaxy in the Background but I wanted to the main character to be on the cover with beams around her with also the title.

Apoligized for asking so much on the coding but I still need help, I’m Trying to finish this so I can publish it in. This is my tenth episode, I want to put in ten episodes for the beggining then start doing 3 at a time… I still have to look over and fill all the rest of them in. This is the only one that has over more than 700 lines.