Need help on my love story good idea on it share feedback

i need help on my story need to discuss it some one help me out i am try come good idea

I can help if you’d like :slight_smile:

1 Like

think you

1 Like

No problem!!

1 Like

I am try do love story i need on it i have one for you

1 Like

Okay! What’s it about?

1 Like

She cop .He the owner of a jewelry store .A sudden rash of break -ins brings her to his store
over and over and over until become obvious that he might be tripping the alarm on purpose _just to see her that s illegal but she kind of falling for him too. write the moment she realizes she has to do something about this crazy illicit courtship.

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Can you help put in write can you help put write place

Thank you for help me out

Where need go do my topic idea story can you show me.

Sydney moved it to here because you’re asking for feedback.

1 Like

Thank you for help me out

Can help me out

I feel like I’ve see this prompt before; however, it can still be a good idea.

First you need to decide who the main character is? Assuming that will be the cop.

You want to start by showing the cop’s life before she gets her first call for the break in. For whatever reason, there’s a spark between them. But maybe she’s too busy to take notice?

A few days later, there’s another call - the same jewelry shop. So she goes down there. However, this time, there’s no foresinics (finger prints), nothing major is missing. Confused, she continues to do her job, bonding with the owner.

Some time later, he goes down to the station to check on his “case”. They talk for a while but she has to get back to work and is quickly dismissed.

So, in order to get her attention, he stages a robbery. When she arrives on scene; however, she realises something is up.

You need to decide, is she angry? Does she stop talking to him. Does she threaten to arrest him?

In the scenario I have suggested, I feel like the store owner comes off slightly creepy, as he has an obsession over a police officer he has just met. Take care with how you decide to portray this. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you help with chapters in story I need all your help I need every body help on this

I LOVE THE IDEA!! Will there be advanced directing? Also, is he the only love interest?

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

No problem!!

1 Like

Is he some sort of psycho or something? I’m not really following through. Does she fall for him or does she realize he’s crazy and want’s nothing to do with him?

1 Like