Need help on my love story good idea on it share feedback

Can you help with the title and genre and story description help on Episode how many charters.

1 Like

That good one .

1 Like

No offense, but girls falling for men who are psychos isn’t really something you should be writing about, it’s not a good idea and never was. It would be a nice twist if you were to make the MC realize the guy she’s falling for is psycho, and ultimately wants nothing to do with him. If not, I would suggest making the plot a little more harmless. I don’t think making the LI constantly pull fire alarms in her shop is a good idea. She can’t only get in trouble for that, but there’s a possibility her store would be shut down as well. Makes the LI seem crazy too. Maybe you could just make it where he comes into her shop very often & leaves notes on the table for her?

1 Like

I need all your help some teacher me how set your page up .need help on cover to.

Of course!!

For the title, maybe : My Law Breaker

Genre: Romance

Description: Being a cop, dealing with break-ins is usual. But when it happens every day to the same person? That’s a different issue. Follow a cop and owner on their law-breaking romance!

1 Like

Thank you .next time I am share feedback. I am need use more

1 Like

How about the style. Need some one help write story some to guide me .though writing portal. Need some one help me to WRITE it .

1 Like

I’d say write Limelight, it’s newer and more famous and has more assets, I can certainly help with coding too.

1 Like

I can’t help with writing the story though, because I have my own story to write :frowning: I would love to give you feedback on the story when you do, though!

1 Like

And I don’t miss up this up need some help create a story to .my style limelight. Need help with chapters and help on link and cover portal

I am do limelight that my favorite

Can you help with the code

Need your help with chapters to

I can do female cop.

I need your with code to .edit save it

Can you help name this story

How you create limelight story

Title Law Breaker
Author Leshell Montgomery
Genre Romance
Style limelight
Chapter 3 more come