NEED HELP PLEASE! Swimming while facing right?

@DAMION spot 1.280 -294 461 and DAMION faces left and DAMION is swim_loop_rear
@DAMION faces left
@DAMION faces left and DAMION walks to spot 1.280 540 -12 and DAMION is swim_loop_rear

…Still faces the other direction :upside_down_face:

It’s usually the opposite direction when rear facing bunt maybe to get them to swim in the direction you need to have them face the right direction. Have you tried putting it with right as well and seeing if that does it?

1 Like

Both faces left/faces right makes him face swim facing left, I have no idea why :frowning:

Most likely it’s going to be something simple like the order you put things. Try taking out the last two faces left since they already face left. The could do rear left which is right and then swim left because you rewrote it. So try only having it written once the first time and see if that helps. Sorry if that was confusing

1 Like

@DAMION spot 1.280 -294 461 and DAMION faces left and DAMION is swim_loop_rear
@DAMION walks to spot 1.280 540 -12 and DAMION is swim_loop_rear

Tried both directions but still doesn’t work, I will report it as a bug

I’m not at my computer right. Or but if you still haven’t gotten it when I’m home I’ll help figure it out.

1 Like

Tested - this works:

@DAMION spot 1.280 -294 461
@DAMION walks to spot 1.280 540 -12 AND DAMION does it while swim_loop_rear AND DAMION faces left

1 Like

Worked! You’re a saviour :grin:

1 Like

Happy to help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.