Need help please! Where do I post my sci-fi edit for a chance to get featured?

I’ve made a sci-fi edit with the latest Art Release of Episode. I’ve used the giveusscifi badge too… Someone told me I should post my edit on forums so that @episode.enterprise would feature me and I could stand a chance to even get featured by @episodecreators ! So, is there a specific thread or topic where should I post it?? Someone please help! This is my first time making an art release edit(that too with the badge) , so I have no idea… If anyone could help me fast! Please!:pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

Pretty much every Thursday Episode has an update of new stuff out. You can find it here:

When they introduce stuff like new clothing, you can post pictures (including edits you created and ask for a chance to be featured)

The latest update: [Limelight] Accessorize with Flair!

Some of what it says:

You can browse through this thread and look at amazing edits :blob_sun:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :heart_eyes: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

No problem :two_hearts:

1 Like

yes that is extually what you do, make and edit with the new clothes we get evry thursday, they post it friday

1 Like

Thank you for helping me both! Because of you I could give my edit and yk what? I got featured!!! I can’t believe I got featured(that too in the second page!) And this was my first time making an edit for art release!! Seriously, Thank you SO SO MUCH! If it would not have been for you, I could not have been able to even have a chance! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: :pleading_face: :heart:

2 Likes