❗️ Need help to unlock payments! STORY PROMOTION! ❗️

Hii, everyone! :blush:
Once again, I’m really close to opening my payments, and it would be amazing if you could read or share my stories! :face_holding_back_tears: We can also do a R4R, just message me here or on IG @stephania_writes :wink: And of course, share your own stories too! Let’s help each other! 🩵

And here are my stories:

Title: Dark Side
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Description: Conri’s half-vampire, half-werewolf. Callidora is the daughter of the ancient and most powerful vampires. Will they be able to save the mortal&immortal world despite their hatred?
Style: Limelight
Gems: Limited CC (can change everything except colors), bonus scenes
Episodes: 3 (ON GOING)
Link to the story: Episode Writer Portal
IG: @stephania_writes
Cover:

Title: Fire in my heart
Genre: Romance
Description: Rani’s known as one of the best equestrians in the world. But one accident stops her from achieving her dream until she meets Kyle. Will he be able to help her get over her fear?
Gems: bonus scenes, art scenes
Episodes: 13 (Completed)
Cover:

Title: The daughter of the rich
Description: Emma lives her happy life with her dad, step mum, and 2 stepbrothers. But what will happen when her mother shows up after 15 years and will make a deal with her dad?
Gems: Limited CC (can change everything except colors)
Episodes: 32 (Completed)
Cover:

Title: No More Rules
Description: Caleb is a freshman in college, but already gets a lot of attention. But what will happen when, by accident, his roommate will be girl, who turns out to be his childhood crush…
Gems: Limited CC (can change everything except hair color), bonus scenes
Episodes: 15 (Completed)
Cover:

Title: Built for Revenge
Genre: Drama/Romance/Mafia
Description: He lives for revenge and so does she. His life is dangerous and he loves it.But what will happen when one exact woman will walk into his life? Will they be able to trust each other?
Gems: art scenes, bonus scenes
Episodes: 58 (Completed)
IG @stephania_writes
Cover:

Title: Sweet Evil
Description: Faith is a shy and invisible girl. But after the accident, she loses her memory and becomes a girl she never thought of. (Limited CC)
Episodes: 41 (Completed)
IG @stephania_writes
Cover:

Title: Sweet Evil 2: The scent of Sweet Evil
Description: They are dangerous, hot, and arrogant. What will happen when the world’s most wanted criminals, who have given up love, will meet women of the same nature as themselves?
Episodes: 29 (Completed)
IG @stephania_writes
Cover:

Title: Your Sinner
Description: Sin’s used to being a bad guy, but Melisa’s used to being a successful millionaire. When their paths cross, will Melisa become different? Will she become his sinner?
Gems: Limited CC, bonus scenes
Episodes: 7 (ON GOING)
IG @stephania_writes
Cover:

1 Like

I’d be interested in doing a r4r.

Title: Bad News
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 3 (ongoing)
Description: Quitting your job to try something new sounds exciting…but darkness soon falls upon you, will you listen to the warning signs from Dante or will you fall into the deadly trap?
Instagram(if you’d to follow me) kimberlyx.writes

Bad_News_LL_posterThumb_yqP7xDNL0o

I’m reading Fall in Love with my Best Friend. Check it out: Episode Writer Portal