Need Help With A Code

I’m having trouble with this particular code here. No “errors” in the script are actually detected by Episode other than that all 3 of the backgrounds in the script are pending review. But when I preview the script all the backgrounds show up as black. They look like INT. BLACK - NIGHT background. All of them. But everything else I put there shows up. But if I try and preview it directly from any of the 3 backgrounds it shows up. I don’t know what’s up with it? Any help?

ASTRID (talk_neutral_deny)
Gretchen, what do you even mean-

@cut to zone 2
@zoom on 638 204 to 239% in 0

@pause for a beat

@cut to zone 3
&zoom on 703 442 to 302% in 0

@pause for a beat

@cut to zone 2

@pause for a beat

@cut to zone 3

@pause for a beat

@cut to zone 2

@pause for a beat

@cut to zone 3

@ASTRID is dismayed

NARRATOR
Courtney Brand presents to you...

INT. COVER - DAY

@pause for a beat

INT. SOUND - DAY

@pause for a beat

INT. MATURE - DAY

@pause for a beat

That’s weird! It didn’t happen for me! Maybe just wait till they r accepted? Btw, are you previewing mobile or in the portal?

I’m previewing on the Portal.

There shouldn’t be a problem then… I guess just wait until they get approved! If it’s still doing that, maybe try asking someone from the episode team.

Thank you!

Np!

Try to reset your zooms in those backgrounds, I had a similar problem until I had my zooms in place :slight_smile:

Hello @Gabbi.Formoso, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forums. :smiley: Moved this to Directing Helps and Tips since it’s about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.