Need Help With a Few Story Ideas!

Okay, so I’d like help with parts of my story. (It’s a mystery type story.)

Basically, three strangers wake up in a cabin with their memories wiped. Except, as the story goes along they slowly get pieces of what their lives use to be.

Anyway, what I’d like help with is what places should I make them go when they escape? What should I make them do? I was thinking they would hitch hike after they escape, but keep in mind they’re in the middle of nowhere. I’m just not 100% sure what I should make them do, lol. I don’t want to spoil what the end of my story will be, but let’s just say that they don’t come across any new people, It’s just the three of them. I have an idea that after they hitch hike, they find an abandoned empty gas station and such. Just stuff like that!

Soo, any tiny suggestions of where they should go and what they should do? (Like finding a waterfall and going swiming.) It doesn’t have to be anything big, just some ideas. Thank you!

4 Likes

well if the cabin was the woods there would have been some water falls maybe with a secret entrance of like some camera room that recorded the cabin and maybe have other cabins; or maybe once they reach a small town they realize is abandoned and they find out something sinister went on and that it’s connected the cabin they woke up in

I like your idea of a gas station maybe it bring some deja vu for some of the characters
I don’t know there’s lot of opportunities to explore

1 Like

Ooo. I like the secret entrance behind the waterfall idea. May think of something that connects to that idea!

1 Like

The first thing you have to figure out first, is what their goals are. Are they focused on recovering their memories, or something else? You could have them make their way through a woods (maybe finding a waterfall etc) and find themselves at some sort of junk yard. Depending are your characters strengths and weaknesses, they could fix up an old car, then travel to that gas station!

1 Like

Ohh, that’s a good idea too! I still need to figure out the whole plan for my story, so I think I’ll each make them have goals to accomplish.

1 Like

Nice! You could have them come upon challenges that suit each of their personal strengths

1 Like

Yeahh, actually at first I was going to make them go into a cabin and have that concept. But now, I’m thinking that maybe they’re in this facility with all these workers and are constantly being lied too. Like idk, I just have so much ideas! Which one sounds better to you?

1 Like

Ooh I do like the facility one, as long as you’ve got a reason by they specifically are being held!

1 Like

Yes, I do have a reason! They brought it upon themselves, but the person behind it all was being deceitful to them in a sort of way. The three people had thought all of what was happening would be totally different.

1 Like

Then I really like the facility idea! It’ll make the reader curious as to why they are being kept, and also let’s you code a cool escape scene!

1 Like

Yes, I’m actually kinda excited about this whole new concept. Thank you for all your help!

1 Like

@ash.writes
when the three stranger wake up in cabin with their memories wipes. i think they should do is looks around there surrounding to find a clue and they can have a strength .
example
like when they wake up they can open eyes like close and open to make scene looks like they was memories wipes when they awake to look alive while others have ropes and maybe they can do is find a key for cabin door
and for part for Except as the story goes along they slowly get pieces of their lives use to be.
example
when they was in a cabin they should go to a market for food or they can try to go waterfall since they escape to hide or and maybe for gas station they can do is hack a car like for engine if it run out of a gas or hike or they can move to a new city or a mall for new clothes

example
but since they don’t across any new people in place they can try to find a map were they at

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.