Need help with a story idea for Kiss and Tell Contest!

Ok so basically what I got so far is: One day, after kissing someone she shouldn’t have, MC finds herself she’s been cursed. MC turns to the outcast witch and her twin brother for help in undoing the curse and finding out who is responsible for it.

I just don’t know what the curse should be?

Like should everyone MC kisses turn into stone, or turn into a frog, or fall into a coma? Does anyone have any ideas?

What should the curse be?

• People turn into a frog
  • People turn into stone
  • People fall into a coma
  • Something else (comment below)

0 voters

1 Like

Just something I would find funny. they turn blue.

2 Likes

What if they disappeared, like they just faded away!

2 Likes

lol when MC kisses someone, they’re Thanos snapped away? :joy: I’ll think about it :thinking:

2 Likes

Maybe they lose the ability to love? Or maybe they love to much and are very clingy so if MC kisses to many people there just a perpetual mob after them?

2 Likes

Ohh I read a story like this where the MC turned into a dog the minute she kissed someone, but she was only a dog by night, and to turn back, she had to make them kiss her back, in dog form. But you could do it like: to turn back, she has to make the LI fall in love with her.

2 Likes

Depends on topic, horror: Kiss recipient dies.
For comedy (which I prefer): maybe the kiss recipient turns like obsessed with you? Like to the point they follow you around and stuff like a zombie?

It’s weird, I know, but that’s all I can think of.

(Oops, @TheEventHorizon already came up with a similar thing that I didn’t see before.)

1 Like

Oh my gosh! That’s one of my favorite webtoons. (A Good Day to be a Dog)

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not saying to do that same plotline but taking inspiration I think from it would probably help in writing this.

Yeah, it’s a great webtoon.

1 Like

Great minds think alike @Episode.Christi :laughing:

:joy::joy::joy: That would be funny asf!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.