Need help with a tappable mini game

Hello dear Episodians,
I’m trying to code a tappable minigame, but I’m facing a little trouble with it. Some of my overlays are working just fine with the tap, but whenever I’m trying to tap on the others it seems like I’m tapping on the same ones over and over again. I have placed all of them on separate layers. Can anyone please give me any suggestion? Thank you. :blush:

how much empty space are around the overlays?,

exampel you can see the 1 has much more space then the 2 and all that empty space is tabbale
ggg

2 Likes

Make sure your overlays are cropped properly. If the empty space around them coincide then you’ll face this problem. :smiley:

You can check it by using spot helper. When you’re spot directing an overlay you will be able to see a box marking the empty space around it. Check if the boxes overlap for any of the overlays.

2 Likes

as mentined bove most likely its because yu have a lot of transparent space around the overlay - script reads every overlay as rectangle including the transparent space - so if the transparent space on one overlay os above anther overlay it will hinder the tapp - you still tap the top overlay eveny you tap on the transparent part of it.

1 Like

Thank you so much, I’ll re-check everything.

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

Thank you. :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.