Hey, I’m writing a story about a girl living in the shadows of her best friend. Like all best friends live in the shadows of the mc. (I’m a forums noob…)
-Cover in the Dark
-Friends in the Shadows
- The Shades of Friends
- Backside Friends
idk, just thinking of some.
Some tips to find good titles is using:
- For shadowing (something that will tell what will happen)
- A name
- A popular expression or short quote highlighting a short part or 1 a 2 words
- A title can be a play on words.
- A title can have a hidden meaning
- A title can be an “event” or “activity.”
- A title can be a memorable line from the story itself.
Maybe you’ll find it interesting to find some websites and information on what makes a story title work
I learned a lot from people and sites.
This is one I read not so long ago:
Hope this will help you and good luck with your story
Beyond her shadow
Living her her shadow
Thanks!!! I will check it out.