Need Help with a Title...!

No, I do have The Teacher’s Pet in all 3 styles… unfortunately the only story completed was the Classic style… I’m open to writing in Limelight as well. And the story may happen to be in both Limelight and Classic.

I’m not a huge fan of writing in ink but I love reading stories in ink… so someday, I may write in all 3 styles for the sequel. Only the sequel would be written in all 3 styles if I choose to do that.

4 Likes

awesome.

1 Like

@Facing_My_Demons read my comment above :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh okay. I only like reading INK. I’ve tried both classic and Limelight but they’re just not my style. :confused:

2 Likes

Makes sense

If anyone else would like to give title suggestions, please feel free to do so.

1 Like

I’m actually reading your story, but I’m not done yet. It would be great if you write it sequel in classic since I love classic so much! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It definitely will be in Classic but also possibly written another style. Hopefully you like the story!

Also, if you have a title suggestion afterwards, I’d love to hear it.

2 Likes

I will read your first story!!

1 Like

Sure, as soon when I finish reading it :slight_smile: Also, I don’t mind reading other style :smile:

1 Like

Thanks but Bad Boy Reputation wasn’t my first story :joy:

It’s just one of the stories I’m most proud of.

2 Likes

Everyone has a preference, some people just don’t like Classic stories and then there is others who love Classic stories.

If you happen to read it and can suggest a title afterwards, I’d appreciate it though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Its not really “stupid” Episode is a visual app. They have the right to dislike a style and prefer not reading it.

Anyways, @mindy_epsiode how long are your episodes? I can binge them and tell my title if they are not too long :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Can we please get back on topic? I would like to keep this thread open

The original story isn’t long. Many people wanted me to make them longer but I thoughtfully planned the story out beforehand and many people liked the storyline over how long the episodes actually were.

1 Like

It would be much appreciated if people could read the original story before suggesting a story title regardless if you like Classic style or not. If you honestly don’t want to read it based on the style, that’s entirely up to you as the reader but I would like some people to help me out. I’m currently stuck and just want to start writing… Thanks in advance for everyone’s help :slight_smile:

I finished reading your story. It was good story :slight_smile: I’m not good giving title, but here it is.

Sweet Perfection
Tied By Attract
The Clarity Of Love
Forever and Always

That’s the best I can. Sorry if it’s title is not good :sweat_smile:

One of the titles you have suggested has me intrigued :slight_smile:

I’m curious what other people think and come up with for a title :slight_smile:

Thanks for the suggestions! And giving my story a chance!!

No problem :wink: I enjoyed reading your story :slight_smile: