Need help with advance directing — overlays

Is this how it should look, TT? (I added a frame for the reference only as with PNG file border sizes are not clear)

500x500

1 Like

Got you, thanks a lot! That animation is definitely a challenge, so I will keep you, guys, posted!

Thank you!

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

Yes it should be 500x500

1 Like

Thanks a lot, I will try that! It shouldn’t be affected by resizing and positioning, right?

You’ll have to reposition them

1 Like

You mean when I start rotating them? That’s what’s causing the problem and that’s why it isn’t running smoothly!

Not sure if you’re aware of this,
But you’re missing CAMELFRONTLEGSBOTTOM in the title and you don’t have a opacity for it in the script, so it shouldn’t even show on screen.

<3

1 Like

It is showing, so it’s not that that’s causing the problem…

Thank you very much for flagging it though!

If I were you I’d use only & with pauses for each synched move of the overlays and write it up more like this

NT. WHITE with CAMELBODY to 1.0 -3 81 in zone 1 at layer 1 with CAMELFRONTLEGSUP to 1.0 -27 0 in zone 1 at layer 2 with CAMELFRONTLOW to 1.0 -19 -81 in zone 1 at layer ? with CAMELFRONTLOWEST to 1.0 -24 120 in zone 1 at layer 1 with CAMELFRONTLEGSBOTTOM to 1.0 -24 -93 in zone 1 at layer ? <— this will be the layers original positions
&overlay CAMELFRONTLOW rotates 25 anchor point 0.5 0.5 in 3 AND overlay CAMELFRONTLOW shifts to 155 204 in ?
&overlay CAMELFRONTLEGSUP rotates -17 anchor point 0.5 0.5 in 3 AND overlay CAMELFRONTLEGSUP shifts to 150 273 in ?
&overlay CAMELBODY shifts to 0 72 in 3
@pause for 3
<—this will be the time the SE pause before reading the next line of the script.

The question marks mean I don’t know what time or layer number you want the overlay to move in/be.
But this will mkae all the overlay move from their original position in sync.
I can’t really try it out, because I don’t have those overlays, but that’s the basic idea of a mass overlay animation.

You can also use the THEN command if you want to make one overlay animation follow another in a smooth motion.

<3

1 Like

Thank you very much! Will try it out!

No problem. Hopefully it helps you in some way.

<3

1 Like