Need help with an idea for a story?

:skull:
Yeah change the thread name to copyrighted images then…

Because it was staring to much drama and I’m stressed out.

Your disturbing and annoying me… you don’t know anything about my life as I don’t know anything about yours… we are complete strangers and I’m grateful for that as you can’t seem to listen to anything.

I know this might sound weird. I was just wondering what exactly you want from the thread. Like just to share the art or have art tips etc? Just confused because you weren’t the artist… This shouldn’t come off as mean - I’m just curious! (also would like to help if I can!)

I change the topic and I need help with something and this argument is completely off-topic.

I just needed help with on how to do what my father did and how to use one of those thing… like I said I am completely clueless of the outside world.

I didn’t even know fanfictions, anime, and a lot of other things exist until I stumbled onto it once!

What does your life have to do with claiming work that isn’t yours or your fathers??
Everybody here has clearly acknowledged that none of them were drawn by either of you therefore, your “life” doesn’t really have anything to do with me. My issue is the fact that you claimed that it belonged to you, then your father when it really didn’t. The overlays for example … :skull:

2 Likes

Oh ok so how to make overlays and how to use paining apps?

I didn’t claim it belong to me! i use my father’s work and might have lied it was mine and he said I can do whatever I want with it…

I just wanted help from someone with something! And I couldn’t ask my father as he went to work.

YES! I can draw on paper but not digitally…

I need to know how!

What app do you have? Or do you also need app suggestions?

Yeah okay girl. :skull:

1 Like

I don’t have! I need app suggestions…

I recommend Autodesk Sketchbook for a start. Many people use ibisPaintX as well but I’m not familiar with it. If you’re okay with spending a bit of money Procreate is the best.

1 Like

KK.! Now can you help me with an idea for my story?

I think you guys should PM each other…

2 Likes

I’m sorry I’m not really good with that.

1 Like

Oh… it ok!

I’ll ask one of my friends.

But thanks for the drawing app suggestions!