Need help with animation

Hey Guys:
I was going through the animations for ink style but noticed that few animations which i generally see in stories aren’t there. When i searched here about it I came across something called Hidden animations.
So, I wanted to know about these Hidden animations?
:sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

Moved to Creator’s Corner since it’s not about scripting. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to ask me if there are any questions. :wink:

thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hidden animations usually cannot be found in the animation catalog, but I think they do work in your script if you know what to type

Can you give me an example if possible?

I can’t really think of any at the top of my head right now, but I know you can look it up on YouTube and they’ll give you the names of animations. You would just insert the animation name and type the command how you normally would.

I think I found it. thank you so much :slight_smile:

I searched on You tube here it says that it will show error. and wont publish in my story.
Is there any way I can make it work without error?
Sorry about bothering you again and again.

I think the only way would be, episode releasing them for us to use :unamused: But there is one hidden animation that I know abouy, its called shocked. its hidden but you can still use it and publish stories with it :blush:

Thank you. I’ll keep in mind. :slight_smile: