Need help with BACK - GROUND

Does any-one know or have sunflower or any - type of flower backgrounds??? Like. This???

2 Likes

I know of some that are free to use. Just let me know what size you want them and I’ll send them here to you :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Hi! Thank-you so much. I forgot both the smallest snd largest size tho but I think It is the 620 by 1120 and the biggest one I don’t remember :persevere:

1 Like

np! and these are the sizes: (1 zones: 640x1136), (2 zones: 1280x1136), (3 zones: 1920x1136)

Would you like some that are in the smallest size and some in the largest size?

Dang it. I am far off with the size of the numbers lol. but yes plzzz.:revolving_hearts: btw I don’t mind what flowers oki!:relieved::blush:

1 Like

Sure! I’ll send them all to you once I resize them to what you want <3 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Oki! Thank-you so much :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::blush:

1 Like

I’ll try to look for more but these are some of them ^^

1 Like

They are so nicee :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts: do you have any- more? :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

https://pixabay.com/es/images/search/sunflower%20field/

You may check out more from this copyright free website

Thanks :heartbeat: I can’t really find anymore but you can search for more either that are realistic (on sites like pexel) or “non-realistic” backgrounds online and on the forums :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Oki I will look. thnks​:revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

Oki! Thqnk-you for all your help.:revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

1 Like