Need help with backgrounds!

Hello! I need help with both my covers for my story “Facing My Demons”.

This is the story description, “Your ex who abused you, his best friend you’ve always had a crush on, new tatted boy in school, but someone’s out to get you! Who could it be?”

Roxyanne is the main character and her description is:

Skin Light, Eyebrow Seductive Arch, Long Curly Hair Blonde, Round Bold Taupe, Face Soft Heart, Nose Soft Natural, Lips Classic Bubblegum Pink.

She’ll be wearing: Beige with black zipper Zipped Crop Top, White Ballerina Tullet Skirt, White Retro leather strap Heels, Beige rocker leather bracelet, triangle earings, keys necklace.

Her ex is Chris and his description is:

Skin Light, Eyebrow Thick Arch, Short Cropped Hair Platinum Blonde, Eyes classic round Blue, Face style Square Jaw, Nose Button, Small Round Lips Blush.

He’s wearing: Denim Jacket, Black Tight Pants, Basic Sneakers (Black).

Her crush is Shawn and his description is:

Skin Fair, Brow Thin Arch, Spiked up hair Fawn, Eyes classic round blue, Face Diamond, Nose button, Lips uneven blush.

He’s wearing: Black plain suit shirt and tie, black tight pants, red utility boot.

The new guy in school with tatted hand is Liam:

Skin Tan, Brow thin arch, Hair boy bun black, eyes classic round green, Face diamond, Nose button, Lips small round Taupe.

He’s wearing: Casual suit jacket grey, ripped punk pants, red utility boots.

If anyone can please help me. Thank you!! It’s my first time posting a story so I really have no idea how to do this.

I’m looking for backgrounds I could use throughout the story. Love scenes for example. Anything would be welcomed!! Thank you!! :slight_smile:

So u need a cover for your story?

Do you mean art scenes?

Both cover and art scenes :woman_shrugging:t3::frowning:

1 Like

Art scenes too.

1 Like

I could do your cover :blush:

Omg really? Thank you!!! :pray:t3::pray:t3: I wasnt able to find any cober with a blonde curly hair girl :woman_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

Try Happy Helpers they are really good at all that kind of thing

Give me your character details please :blush: and the background u want and the pose u want the character u want in and the tile and author of the story

All the character details are listed above with their clothing. The tittle is Facing my Demons and the authos Miss S.R.! Thank you!! :heart: And since you’re going to do it just play with it. Whatever pose you want :slight_smile::pray:t3:

How do I contact them??

1 Like

Here I’ll give you a link

2 Likes

Thanks love!! :pray:t3::pray:t3:

1 Like

thank you for recconmendding us

1 Like