Need help with covers - Sasha.Skyla

Hey! So I’m starting a new story , and I was wondering if anyone would be able to create my story cover for me.

2 Likes

Hey! I am an amateur at Story Cover Art, but I can try! You can PM me with details if you like :slight_smile:

1 Like

If it’s not too late I can help, here is an example.

Note: This is not resent. I made this A year ago but this is all I could find.

Okay, I Actually not an Editor but I can help u to figure it out! If you want me to!

Sasha.skyla, Well What’s your story about???

tumblr_inline_o1u8soVbNk1rsxmgq_500
Here is an example, if you like you can search in google for this type of photos.

2 Likes

Hi guys. I’m sorry I couldn’t answer sooner, I recently had to go to a family members funeral and the place that I’m sleeping over, doesn’t have any Service . Someone else from the forums had already made the large cover that I had wanted, but I want my story to have a new cover every season , so when my first season is over, I will make a new post about covers. Thank you to everyone that responded. And my story (Waterfalls) will be out in the beggining of May.

Hey guys! So I need a cover as well… Please let me know if you would be interested. I’ll feature you as a character in my story if you choose to do so. You will also be given full credit. Thank you!

I can give a free cover. You can request an see examples at my thread “Bubbles Bubbly Cover Art Thread”!

Sounds great! Thank you so much for your help! smile:

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: