Need help with description/title

For another story of mines that is getting revamped I need help with the new description

It’s about a girl name Kilayah that suffers from PTSD that just found out that her boyfriend cheated on her on their anniversary. Weeks later, she bumps into a boy name Quincy that suffers from MPD and Erotomania and his brother Alessandro. After she met them she has visions, and hallucinations daily and she gets weird threatening phone calls. Every boy Kilayah talks to disappears, gets injured, or dies. So Kilayah tries to get to the bottom of it and the brothers has something to do with it

Sorry for that long irrelevant description
Btw, my story is called To Kill For (might change it)

3 Likes

that sounds so interesting! I suck at descriptions, but I just wanted to let you know that your story sounds really good! :joy::grin:

2 Likes

Same:sweat::joy:

2 Likes

Tysm. I started making the story so maybe it would help me get rid of writer’s block, but it kinda made it worse so i stopped writing the story for almost a year and half. Now when i look back at the story, there’s so many cringy moments and plot holes :sweat::sweat_smile: @Marshmallow_O @Cande_interactive

2 Likes

okay why is that me with my story! it was such a mess :sob::sob: but im sure yours will be great! good luck! :grin:

2 Likes

Seconds of terror creep through Kilayah’s body. Moments are wasted in shock. Kilayah is trying to move on from a terrible happening, while recovering, she bumps into two boys she thinks changed her life. Every boy she now meets, don’t know that they should stay away. Who did this to her? Is this some kind of sick joke?

Sorry if it’s bad :sweat_smile: Just something you can use if you want

1 Like

You know what? That sound amazing although I might add some things to it I think this description sounds pretty close to the plot, thank you :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

thank youuu :hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.