Need help with description!

I suck at making descriptions so can someone please help me improve mine-

Trying to move on from her mother’s death, Luna crosses paths with the Most Dangerous Man in New York, who happens to have lots of secrets… could one of them be about Luna?

1 Like

JKSHFSK i tried coming up with one but its kinda hard since i don’t know certain things.

• Is the mysterious man suffering loss also?
  • What’s his name?
  • Would the reader be playing as Luna?
  • Is Luna like looking for answers about her mothers death?
  • What kind of secrets?

sorry this is a lot, but could you just give me a lot of info on the story? cause this description is hard to work with since i don’t really have any background information :confused:

1 Like
  1. Nope he isn’t
  2. Axel
  3. No they aren’t it’s more just reading about her life
  4. She wanted to but thought it is better to let go of it and live her life
  5. some truth about her mother and father

It’s okayy!! i’m happy you’re trying to help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

OKAY YES I CAN WORK WITH THIS!!!

okay so here we go -

Still mourning over the loss of her mother, Luna, is searching for answers to find closure. But happens when she meets a dangerous man, who might have some answers for her?

KJHFSDKJF i think i might switch some wording but idkkkkkkk, if you do use it though, instagram credits would be nice :two_hearts:

2 Likes

THATS AMAZING you have a very quick brain, I might change somethings but I’ll use it and credit you, thank you <333

1 Like

crap its a little too long

1 Like

NOOO FSIUFHSDKJF

here lemme try and re-word some stuff to make it shorter

try this one?

Still mourning over the loss of her mother, Luna, is searching for answers to find closure. But happens when she meets a dangerous man, who might have some answers for her?

if not, i can try again

YOUR WELCOMEEE !! and yea thats okay ! :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i’ll try that in like 5 mins i’m not near my computer right now

1 Like

I think you forgot a what between but and happens

1 Like

does that mean it’s good? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s a very good one actually yes :heart_eyes:
But I liked a lot the first one you wrote
Like if you take that one and change the words after the …it would be perfect but the other one is pretty good too :blush:

thank you!

1 Like

Np!!

Np!! Everybody makes mistakes

1 Like

YAYY It fit perfectly

1 Like

WAIT I FORGOT A WORD

Still mourning over the loss of her mother, Luna, is searching for answers to find closure. But what happens when she meets a dangerous man, who might have some answers for her?

I put that dw :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

ohhhh okay ! yea i just forgot to add the what haha. but npppp :two_hearts: