Need Help with Directing or a Mini Game? Ask Me!

Hello everyone! I’m Serena, an advanced director and mini game creator. I’ve been a writer for 8 years, and I joined the Episode Community in January of 2019. Although I’m a new director, I’ve gotten very good very fast.

I give directing classes, help debug scripts, give tips/tricks, create mini games, and help others fix their mini games as well. I’m also a pretty experienced writer, and I can help with the story itself as well! :slight_smile:

If you’re looking to improve your skills or get personal help from me, you can subscribe to my Patreon:

At the very least, I would just take a look at my patreon page to see what I have to offer :slight_smile:

My tiers are cheap and affordable; the only reason I began to charge for my time was because the number of requests for template creations and script help I was getting was too much, and I would spend several hours of my limited free time uncompensated. Not that it’s a bad thing to do that, I just can’t afford to lose my only free time to doing just that. A girl’s gotta eat and take naps sometimes too! XD

If you’re not looking to do that, you can send me a message on here with what you need help with, and just buy me a coffee on Ko-Fi for my time <3

Ko-Fi:

Thank you for reading my post :slight_smile: let me know if I can help you out!

4 Likes

No offense, but I don’t think somebody is gonna pay money from something Dara can show us, and others will do for free.

2 Likes

I understand. I’m not the only one with an episode patreon though. I do have unique content to offer as well :slight_smile:

I’m not forcing anyone to support me, but I was getting too many requests that was taking a toll on my time.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I respect yours.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.