Need help with figuring out what should happen in my story

Hi I want to make my story about a teenage spy but i need help figuring out what should happen to make my story run smoothly i could really use some story ideas.

Moved to Share Feedback since this is for story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Do you have a general idea of how you want to start the story? What have you come up with so far?

I decided it should be about a girl who is shy at school but shes a spy out of school

Do you have a plot in mind though? Like what’s the tone you’re trying to go for? For example, do you want it to be a story full of comedy and light-hearted or a story that’s serious in its subject matter?

Like the plot revolves around her being a spy and how she lives her live both ways.
I want the story to be action drama and romanmce. I think it should be a serious subject.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.