Need help with Italian (🇮🇹) characters? Come here!

I see, thank you!

Is it fine if I use one of these names or something similar? Or would you prefer me to keep it in English? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know if you can use these names, since they are real places (I’m not sure how the guidelines work here), but I can suggest to use one of these names and change into something similar.

For example, ‘Ospedale San Raffaele’ (which is a famous hospital in the city) can become ‘Ospedale San Michele’. It sounds similar, so those who know the hospital irl can understand the reference, and it sounds legit Italian too.

1 Like

Aha, probably not. That’s why I asked for something similar

I’ll keep that in mind, thanks for the example!

1 Like

I love pineapple on pizza!!
ITS GOOD!!

1 Like

@Devanshi_101, the gatekeepers of True Pizza are asking you to repent from your sins and free your stomach of those malicious vices such as the pineapple. :pineapple::imp:

You will speak of no such vile things in the presence of the Pizza God again if you don’t want to be sent to the pizza hell—the Cursed Oven—at the unfortunate day of your passing. :hot_face::fire:

And remember that if you wish to redeem yourself from your evil thoughts and acts, the gatekeepers will be more than happy to help you with our custom set of prayers to the Holy Trinity of Saint Margherita :innocent::pray:t2:: Well Leavened Dough :baguette_bread:, Fresh Tomato Sauce :tomato:, and Mozzarella Cheese S.T.G. :cheese:. And careful, when you’re done with your prayers, be sure to conclude with a touch of fresh basil leaves :leaves:.

Now go in peace, my child, and sin no more.

1 Like

pfft!
haha!

But tbh, I’m not changing my opinion. Pineapple on Pizza is just a different mood tho :slight_smile:

I guess I tried. Be careful to say that in environments with Italians though, because we’re all pretty much pizza purists, given that it’s our national dish :face_with_hand_over_mouth::v:t2:

1 Like

Bump :blob_sun: